Tuesday, May 22, 2007

YOUR A GREAT AMERICAN!


So I doubt this is going to be a very long post however there is an important matter at hand. For those of you in denial and who don't own a mirror let me help you out on something..... Americans are fatties! What I find funny is how the Americans who realize they have some junk in the trunk are "trying" to fight the battle of the bulge.


#1 DIET-

These days everywhere claims to let you eat cheap and diet. For example Mcdonalds

has "delicious", "healthy" salad which I'm sure with the 1000 calorie dressing is a

perfect meal for the hopefull weight loser.



#2 EXERCISE-

So now it is story time. The other day I was on my way to the gym when I noticed

about five cars driving around looking for a close parking spot, when there were plenty

of spots in the back of the lot. That's when it hit me like the brick hits Marv in Home

Alone 2, PEOPLE YOU ARE AT THE GYM ARE YOU JOKING! I don't get it. Correct

me if I am mistaken but wouldn't walking from the back of the lot just be helping in

the wieght loss. Also I am stunned to see escalators at the 24 hr Fitness.


Like I stated earlier short post but America the moral of this story is you are not only fat but lazy as well. And I hope you feel like a big idiot

No comments: