Thursday, May 31, 2007

REPUBLICAN ASSAULT VEHICLE


So it has recently come to my attention that I will never be able to drive a mini van. You see as a was pulling on to Wasatch blvd. today I found myself behind a Chrysler Minivan. The speed limit is fifty miles an hour on this street for those of you who do not know. Yet you see I had time to investigate this particular mini van as it was cruising at a whopping thirty five miles an hour. This minivan happened to be white whiched help me realize the stickers on the trunk. the first was bright yellow in the shape of a ribbon and said, " Suppot our Troops". The next was also a ribbon in red, white, and blue. This one said, " God Bless America". the third sticker was different it read, " Proud of my Eagle Scout", and the final next to it said," Proud of my honor student". That is when I realized I had Republicans ahead of me! (In my opinion this is worse then the elderly being able to drive). After this I started noticing that every Mini van I encountered had some kind of sticker supporting the war in Iraq. Do you think that maybe possibly when you buy a mini van from the local used car sales man the company has you sign not only a bill of sale but also cuts your finger and makes you sign in blood that you will now vote for the elephant party? And maybe even the stickers come on the car at the time of purchase? What are myself and fellow Jackasses to do? I suppose that through this recent discovery I cannot have kids. That is it I am so on to those Republicans! They want to end the race of blue blooded Americans! They all got together and decided to stop Democrat breeding by putting support Bush stickers and pro War mementos on the vans! I've heard politicians were sneaky but I mean come on! That is pushing it a little to far I do think. So what are the Democrats going to do to get back at them....... Perhaps putting at home abortion kits in all Hybrid cars? Or how about a gay marriage license in the owners manual of gas efficient cars? I will have to get in touch with Obama and Hillary to discuss this further. I'll let you know on the result ASAP so we can start mating again.

1 comment:

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Ms. Annie,

We love your blog. . . I will cross promote at www.suitespots.blogspot.com.

You are uberfab and looking quite thin.
ssm & dgm