Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gypsy Fortunes


 Well when one is in Paris one must do the obvious thing and that of course is to venture into Latin quarter and have a gypsy* read your fortune. So following fate that is just what I did. Here is what I found out about my life past and present please enjoy...
  * I had a very flighty childhood
  * The years 10, 16, and 20 were very big 
  * My life has been rocky but is starting to smooth out now
  * I was in a major relationship that came to and end
  * I will get married when I am in my late 20's to a person I have not met yet
  * I will have two children
  * I will graduate from college but it will take a long time because of my successful career
  * I will have success in my careers, I will completely change careers at 35 and have it forever
  * I love to travel but while away my thoughts are always on home
  * I am very outgoing and go out at night because I feel I have to, but I'd rather stay in with 
        loved ones
  * I have a temper
  * It is very hard to get into my circle of trust, but once you are in you will stay in, however 
         once betrayed by someone they will be out forever. I will let them stay friends but not
         trusted ever again.
  * I will live into my late 80's 
 Well there you are please feel free to comment. In fact I hope you do.....

No comments: