Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Perfection Is Unfortunately Not Me


 Ok I know that I am a total blog slacker lately. I will give the suspected answer that I have been super busy doing things lately. I really do enjoy blogging to the zero people that read my bog, but the truth of the matter is that I am not that good at blogging. You see, I get ideas in my head and I think, "Oh I need to go blog about that!", but alas when I get home and get into bed I find my fingers typing in www.nordstrom.com instead of blogger.com. The truth is that I don't even feel tat guilty about my lack of blogging until my boyfriend one day happens to get bored at work, and wanders on over to anneup and realizes that I haven't blogged in three months(1/2 of our relationship) and calls me out on it! Well I am sure that this paragraph comes as a shock to most of you but it is true... I am not perfect people! Most of you I am sure don't believe me so I will now list some other things that I am not good at.
 Spelling-
      I am seriously am the lousiest speller ever. As I write my blog all I see are red underlined words, and lucky for me my Mac is happy to fix them all for me. I am sure some of you have realized I also don't do punctuation..
 Cooking-
     Sorry to my future husband(whoever you are) but I am not gifted in the culinary arts. You will have to spend a lot of time with take out, mac and cheese, tv dinners, and enchiladas because those are the only things that are edible that I create in the kitchen.
 Mornings-
       Alright so I am not a woman who does mornings, is that really so terrible? The truth is that I can do certain mornings. I have been known to wake up for horse shows as well as the half yearly sale at Nordstrom.
 Sickness-
       I am a big baby. When it comes to being sick I am no mommies brave little soldier, in fact I want my mom to be my slave and cater to all of my needs. I mean she should because I am certain that what ever illness I have at the time I could die from if not taken care of properly.
 Dancing-
      Elaine(see babe I know Seinfeld) has noting on me. I am fine to admit that I am not flexible in anyway(again sorry to the guy that ends up stuck with me) and I have no rhythm. So in a nut shell I am the whitest person to ever hit the floor. In all honesty I really can't d anything artistic at all, I chose not to give art its own section in hopes that some of you are choosing to just read the titles and not the explanations...
  Well my pretties I will let you go for tonight hopefully you do not think less of me after hearing the not perfect news. Also don't be to shocked if I am single after the BF finds out I can't cook. See you in three months.... I'll try to make it sooner this way you don't get high expectations;)

2 comments:

quaffsmaf said...

I can vouch for your lack of morningness! You and Tony both are shitbags until after god damn 9AM. Imagine my delight, being the one to wake the both of you, only to face both of your wrath's in the back seat of the TSX. Fun times in Cali yo!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

What?!?!?! You are not perfect? Well, I obviously need to spend more time with you. ;)

Danny and I hit up the Juicy Outlet in FL this weekend... we totally thought about buying you something, but the only thing we could afford with the economy in shambles was a pair of undies in a lollipop holder... and we thought it might be a little weird to get under garments from your brother. ;)