Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mirror, Mirror

Ok so this past week I have been ahving A Lot of random people tell me I look like someone famous,(which is silly because I am famous already, duh). What I find most interesting is that I obviously look like a different celebrity everyday. Maybe it is the way I wear my hair or even just the changes in the weather, but it turns out I look like a few different people. I will now post pictures of my self and pictures of the celebrities I suppose I am channeling and let the readers of my blog decide who I really look like. Enjoy.....
p.s- feel free to disagree and list the name of the celeb you think I look like...
1- Faith Hill.... I need to find Tim



2. Kristen Johnston... is it a compliment?











3. Renee' Zellweger.... This is who My Heritage thinks looks like me.





4.Charlize Theron..... I think the person who thought that was tweaking



5. Rebecca Romijn... I get told this one the most


















2 comments:

quaffsmaf said...

Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh! Rebecca Romain, UGH!

Lacey said...

You have a blog! Annie I saw your blog from your facebook! How ya doing girl! You look great! Last time I saw you was at W Talent! I will keep checking back to see what your up to! Good to see you are doing well : )