Sunday, July 8, 2007

My loverly lady lumps


So I had a recent discovery the other day as I was strolling through the packed isles of the Nordstrom Rack. Through the sound of screaming children and the hustle of crazed woman trying to find those "instant tummy tuck jeans" I saw them like a beacon from the skies above..... Could I be imagining this? TRUE RELIGION JEANS? I raced to the fitting room and yes my dear friends they fit perfectly! How could I afford not to by them?

The next day I slipped into those beautiful things from heaven and noticed the very thing I am blogging about today. Donny may be a little bit rock and roll and Marie may be a little bit country, but I was a little bit gangsta! The evidence of this lies in the wise words of Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson in the smooth lyrics of "My Humps". I will now break down a line from this song to fully explain what I am trying to get across. " Seven Jeans, True Religion I say no, but they keep giving." To the untrained ear you may think this is a pimp supplying his woman with nice jeans, however now being the proud owner of both Seven Jeans and now True Religion jeans I know what Fergie means. You see though having pants I do not have what the call on the streets a, "Sugar Daddy" topurchase me designer duds. I do believe that these lyrics are meaning your bum. Yes Your bum keeps "giving" an amazing performance in these expensive jeans! There is no pimp here my dear people! I already can feel my curves becoming curvier and my walk having a little more of a dip in it! Before I know it I'll have to start wearing pimp chains and saying things like, "Oh no you better don't!" while snapping my fingers across my body. If you don't recognize me on the street in passing anymore don't feel bad. Just blame it on myTrue Religion jeans.

So now that I have found this discovery do you think I can get away with calling my self "Fergalicious"?

No comments: